Pages

Saturday, 29 March 2014

Latest Art Journal pages and two more butterfly freebies.


I made a double page spread or should I say a page and a half as I have left some of the original pictures in my book.  I change my mind several times, covering up some pictures with others.  The peacock is a symbol of the resurrection and butterflies are symbolic of the changed Christian who is born again.  I can't say I set out to use them as symbols, but I was working next to a picture of the Last Supper.  Two more butterfly pictures for you.  Are you enjoying these?




I will be back soon to show you pages of my celebration (junk flyer) journal.  I am doing a Christmas theme and have been busy sorting out some stuff today.



2 comments:

  1. I love how the picture in the original book inspired your creation. I did not know that peacocks represent the resurrection. Beautiful. Thanks for the butterfly images.

    ReplyDelete