Pages

Sunday, 13 April 2014

Having a great day!

I am having a great day today.  Went to a lovely church service this morning,  There was a procession after church with a beautiful donkey, it was not going to be a long walk, but too much for me.  I loved seeing and stroking the donkey.  I had a great chat with my brother in Australia - of course it is nice and warm over there!

Here are some pictures of my latest project at the Journal Group  We had to alter a children's board book, with the theme "Four Seasons"
Covers

Spring
Summer
Winter
You might notice Autumn is missing.  I was not so pleased with Autumn.  I had several attempts to get it to my satisfaction, never mind, can't win them all!  I found some lovely bird pictures I thought I would share with you.


See you soon


1 comment:

  1. Lovely pages, Angela. Thank you for these beautiful bird images.

    ReplyDelete