Pages

Thursday, 24 April 2014

I am Unique!

I am unique!  and the good news is so are you!  We are all a little bit different - well alright some of us are a lot different!  When I was going to start my art journal today I was trying to think of a quote, and this is what I came up with:

I am entering this in the challenge at quirkycrafts.blogspot.co.uk

Sometimes I like the background so much I don't want to cover it up.  The circular pattern came from Kitchen roll, which also gives it a lovely texture.


Enjoy your free forgetmenot images





See you next time.


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freeby Angela...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, and a great idea to use kitchen tissue to get more texture! Thank you for joining in with our messy challenge this fortnight! Hope to see you again soon!
    ((Lyn)) Quirky DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your saying and your page is gorgeous. I can understand why you did not want too much on top of that lovely textured background.
    Thanks for the image.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ! Love the page. The Forget Me Nots are wonderful. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the freebie. I love forget-me-nots!

    ReplyDelete